NIBAN2 antibody from Boster Biological Technology
bA356B19.6, C9orf88, DKFZP434H0820, FAM129B, FLJ13518, FLJ22151, FLJ22298, MINERVA
- Antibody Data
- Knockdown Reagents 
- References 
- Comments 
- Western blot 
- Product number
- Boster Biological Technology
- Product name
- Anti-Niban-like protein(Ab-712) FAM129B Antibody
- Provider product page
- Boster Biological Technology - A09391
- Antibody type
- Polyclonal antibody for FAM129B detection. Host: Rabbit.Size: 100μl. Tested applications: IF. Reactive species: Human. FAM129B information: Molecular Weight: 84138 MW; Subcellular Localization: Cytoplasm, cytosol. Cell junction, adherens junction. Membrane ; Lipid-anchor . In exponentially growing cells, exclusively cytoplasmic. Cell membrane localization is observed when cells reach confluency and during telophase. In melanoma cells, targeting to the plasma membrane may be impaired by C-terminal phosphorylation.
- Human, Mouse
- Vial size
- 0.5-1mg/ml, actual concentration vary by lot. Use suggested dilution ratio to decide dilution procedure.
- Store at -20°C for one year, at 4°C for one month. We suggest the antibody be aliquoted into small vials and stored frozen at -20°C upon receiving. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
|- No reagents -|