NIBAN2 antibody from Boster Biological Technology
bA356B19.6, C9orf88, DKFZP434H0820, FAM129B, FLJ13518, FLJ22151, FLJ22298, MINERVA
- Western blot
- Data presented on provider website
- Antibody Data
- Knockdown Reagents 
- References 
- Comments 
- Validations 
- Product number
- Boster Biological Technology
- Product name
- Anti-Phospho-FAM129B (Ser679/683) Antibody
- Provider product page
- Boster Biological Technology - P09391
- Antibody type
- Polyconal antibody for FAM129B detection. Host: Rabbit.Size: 100μl. Tested applications: IHC. Reactive species: Mouse. FAM129B information: Molecular Weight: 84138 MW; Subcellular Localization: Cytoplasm, cytosol. Cell junction, adherens junction. Membrane ; Lipid-anchor . In exponentially growing cells, exclusively cytoplasmic. Cell membrane localization is observed when cells reach confluency and during telophase. In melanoma cells, targeting to the plasma membrane may be impaired by C-terminal phosphorylation.
- Vial size
- 0.5-1mg/ml, actual concentration vary by lot. Use suggested dilution ratio to decide dilution procedure.
- At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month. It can also be aliquoted and stored frozen at -20°C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
|- No reagents -|