CEP290 antibody from Boster Biological Technology
3H11Ag, BBS14, CT87, FLJ13615, JBTS5, KIAA0373, LCA10, MKS4, NPHP6, POC3, rd16, SLSN6
- Western blot
- Data presented on provider website
- Antibody Data
- Knockdown Reagents 
- References 
- Comments 
- Validations 
- Product number
- Boster Biological Technology
- Product name
- Anti-Centrosomal protein of 290 kDa CEP290 Antibody
- Provider product page
- Boster Biological Technology - A30603
- Antibody type
- Polyclonal antibody for CEP290 detection. Host: Rabbit.Size: 100ug/vial. Tested applications: WB. Reactive species: Human. CEP290 information: Molecular Weight: 290386 MW; Subcellular Localization: Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton, microtubule organizing center, centrosome . Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton, microtubule organizing center, centrosome, centriolar satellite . Nucleus . Cell projection, cilium . Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton, cilium basal body . Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton, microtubule organizing center, centrosome, centriole . Connecting cilium of photoreceptor cells, base of cilium in kidney intramedullary collecting duct cells (By similarity). Localizes at the transition zone, a region between the basal body and the ciliary axoneme (By similarity). Displaced from centriolar satellites in response to cellular stress, such as ultraviolet light (UV) radiation or heat shock (PubMed:24121310); Tissue Specificity: Ubiquitous. Expressed strongly in placenta and weakly in brain.
- Human, Mouse
- Vial size
- 0.5-1mg/ml, actual concentration vary by lot. Use suggested dilution ratio to decide dilution procedure.
- At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month. It can also be aliquoted and stored frozen at -20°C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
|- No reagents -|