- Western blot
- Data presented on provider website
- Antibody Data
- References 
- Comments 
- Validations 
- Product number
- Bioworld Technology, Inc
- Product name
- CD300f (V93) polyclonal antibody
- Provider product page
- Bioworld Technology, Inc - BS9213
- Antibody type
- Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 60-110 of Human CD300f.
- CD300LF (CD300 molecule-like family member f), also known as NKIR (NK inhibitory receptor), IREM1 (immune receptor expressed on myeloid cells 1), CLM1 (CMRF35-like molecule 1) or IgSF13 (immunoglobulin superfamily member 13), is a 290 amino acid single-pass type I membrane protein that functions as an inhibitory receptor for myeloid cells and mast cells. As a member of the CD300 family, CD300LF contains one Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulinlike) domain and recruits SHP or SHIP to mediate negative regulatory signals. CD300LF inhibits osteoclast formation and is highly expressed in lung, spleen, peripheral blood leukocytes and monocytes.
- Vial size
- 1 mg/ml
- Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.