- Recommended by provider
- Antibody Data
- Knockdown Reagents 
- References 
- Comments 
- Validations 
- Product number
- RayBiotech, Inc.
- Product name
- Rabbit Anti-Human cIAP-2 [+Biotin]
- Provider product page
- RayBiotech, Inc. - 130-10031B-50
- Antibody type
- Synthetic peptide derived from human cIAP2.
- cIAP2 is a member of the Inhibitor of Apoptosis family that inhibit apoptosis by interfering with the activation of caspases. Apoptosis is triggered by a variety of stimuli including members of the TNF family and can be prevented by the inhibitor of apoptosis (IAP) proteins. IAP proteins form a conserved gene family that binds to and inhibits cell death proteases. The cIAP2 protein contains three BIR domains, a UBA domain, a CARD domain and a RING finger domain. Transcript variants encoding the same isoform have been identified. This antibody was produced from a rabbit immunized with the immunogen. The IgG fraction was purified from rabbit serum followed by Protein A/G affinity chromatography.
- Antigen sequence
This antibody was produced from a r
abbit immunized with the immunogen.
The IgG fraction was purified from
rabbit serum followed by Protein A
/G affinity chromatography.
- Vial size
- 50 µg
- The purified antibody is supplied lyophilized originally containing PBS without any preservative stabilizers. The final amount is indicated on the shipping vial. The lyophilized antibody is stable for at least a year from the date of receipt when stored frozen at -20°C to -70°C. It is suggested that the antibody is reconstituted with sterile PBS and can be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20°C to -70°C in a manual defrost freezer for months without detectable loss of activity. Upon reconstitution, the antibody can also be stored months at 4°C.
|- No reagents -|