- Antibody Data
- Knockdown Reagents 
- References 
- Comments 
- Validations 
- Product number
- RayBiotech, Inc.
- Proper citation
- RayBiotech Cat#RB-13-0010-200, RRID:AB_11218427
- Product name
- Rabbit Anti-Human Oxytocin
- Provider product page
- RayBiotech, Inc. - RB-13-0010-200
- Antibody type
- Synthetic peptide derived from Human Oxytocin.
- This antibody was produced from a rabbit immunized with the immunogen. The IgG fraction was purified from rabbit serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by Protein A/G affinity chromatography.
- Antigen sequence
This antibody was produced from a r
abbit immunized with the immunogen.
The IgG fraction was purified from
rabbit serum by ammonium sulphate
precipitation followed by Protein A
/G affinity chromatography.
- Vial size
- 200 µg
- Supplied as lyophilized and purified antibody originally containing PBS, without Preservative Stabilizers, such as Sodium Azide. The final concentration is indicated on the shipping vial. The antibody is stable for at least years from the data of receipt when stored at -20°C to -70°C. Reconstituted antibody (suggesting with sterile PBS) can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20°C to -70°C in a manual defrost freezer for months without detectable loss activity. Upon reconstitution, the antibody can be stored at 4°C for 1 month. Please avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
|- No reagents -|